Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hyped On Caffeine

For those of you who know me - and for those of you who don't - I have a Lorelai Gilmore-esque addiction of coffee. I have two rules: (1) in the summer, the coffee must be cold, and (2) in the winter/fall, the coffee must be hot. That's it. That's all I need to guzzle down a brew between studying and writing.

I am a Coffee Addict. I probably need a support group.

Now that you know this (or now that this knowledge has been reaffirmed), we should all also acknowledge this truth: when I'm wired on coffee, I tend to go a bit nuts. This is doubly true if it happens to be 2 AM and I'm on cup 4 of the day.

As it stands, it's only 6 PM right now and cup 2. So. Not too wired, but still wired enough that I'm starting to get ideas.

Plotting ideas, specifically.

Between working on the continuation of The Supernormal Saga (MYSTICISM), I'm now researching elves, space travel, and obscure mythological figures. Don't worry - all the research is for different stories!

Unless, like, space-traveling elves discovering flesh-and-blood Gods happens to be your thing. In which case, let me try for 6 cups of coffee and see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment